Terima kasih yang tidak terhingga to Raroto for believing in me, again! You gave me once, and now you gave me twice. It means a lot to me and to my motivation. So, thank you again and again 😉
‘Very Inspiring Blog Award’ inspired me to write/post diligently, rather than nonchalantly, like I’m used to. I started with what I saw. Every shot I shared here hopefully would urge people to really live in the moments rather than look at it, and of course appreciate life more.
Here comes the 5 rules of nomination acceptance:
First: thank and link the amazing person who nominated you. It’s you, Raroto 😉
Second: list the rules and display the award. I did it.
Third: share seven facts about yourself. Here it goes:
1. I need to travel as I need air to breath. It is my lifelong goal to see as much of the world as I can before I die.
2. Books are my best friends. We will never be apart.
3. I love paintings and quite good at recognizing the painters. It just that, I can’t even draw a straight line!
4. Old cemeteries attract me like magnets. Creepy, huh..
5. I adore cats.
6. I do not believe in coincidence. Ever!
7. I am Faa 🙂
Fourth: nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated. So, here are the nominees:
9. So Wayfarer
10. Natalia Maks
14. Endless Frame
They inspired me in their own different ways.
Fifth: optional – Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you. *I am clueless as how to display the award logo on my blog. Apart from that, you know I follow you, Raroto 🙂
Last but not least, I thank you.